Welt Joyce was the first Herrscher in current civilization. He was one of the founders of Anti-Entropy alongside Einstein, Tesla, and Planck. His name was given to him by Einstein.
In the Anti-Entropy visual novel, Welt Joyce was revealed to be responsible for the destruction of Berlin in 1952. He suffered from amnesia after the incident. Schicksal later captured him to perform various experiments for 3 years before transferring him to the Imperial Research Institute Lab 42 in London where Einstein and Tesla were situated in.
The original Welt clone first appeared as an artist and painted the cartoon "The Adventure of Homu", later appeared as Anti-Entropy lord that have the ability to control gravity.
He invaded the female dormitory in St. Freya HS, attempting to obtain the 3rd Herrscher core, lied to be the secretary of the HS. And after being seen, he easily defeat Bronya, Fu Hua, Mei, etc...
Later Welt was defeated by "Lightning Knight - Moonlight" and succesfully escaped. During in the forest he accidentally knocked Welt Yang and preparing to kill him but disrupted by Einstein, then was killed by Welt Yang.
Reappeared in "Moon Shadow" comic, Welt second clone is in the order of Cocolia to capture Dr. March, the scientist who steal Herrscher core from Schicksal. During the waiting for Cocolia in Singapore, a trap was set up in the hotel where he lived, using the poisonous spider mech that he carried to stun Fu Hua who came to hunt for the doctor but got beaten by Fu Hua's impossible speed.
Become a new unit of measurement
In the "Houkai Classroom" comic, Bronya gave the name of the Welt ① and ②.
Welt has now become a unit of measurement for the Houkai world’s combat power. The unit of measurement is Welt.
It is said that the strength of Fu Hua, who is not wearing thigh socks, is equal to 10 Welt.
- According to Welt Joyce, he said that Lieserl Albert Einstein is 4 years older than him
- His name "Welt" is come from Lieserl Albert Einstein because Ω1 doesn't remember his real name. Ω = W, Welt (German) = World
- He can speak German, English, Russian, Latin,... both Japanese and Chinese too. Probably due to the 1st Herrscher power inside him.
- On 21/10/1950, he got his fake family name "Joyce" from Einstein (on his passport). This is a reference to James Joyce, the author of Ulysses.
- In the Anti-Entropy visual novel, you could see Welt recalling a lot references from many literary works, especially Divine Comedy (written by Dante). This was because during his 3 years of being experimented, Otto gave him a lot of books to read.
- He died from an injury and gave his Herrscher core and the name "Welt" to Welt Yang.