The White Comet is Kiana Kaslana's battlesuit which is obtained in the beginning of the game. It is a Mecha-Type and functions as a main damage dealer on early game, but falls really hard on late game and is occasionally used for tanking hits or supporting although there are better alternatives to consider.
However, it is recommended to rank her up to S-rank, as Imayoh Ritual Kallen can be useful in some cases.
White Comet is the first battlesuit all players get, very easy to play but has overwhelming lack of damage when she reaches end-game.
- A melee attacker with constant DPS.
- Good at interrupting enemy movement.
- High survivability due to her tankiness.
Strong points and weak pointsEdit
- She is useful in completing most of achievements.
- Easy controls.
- White Comet can trigger her QTE condition easily.
- Lack of damage even with high-tiered gear and stigmata.
- Boring and weak combo attacks.
- Her Ultimate ability consumes a lot of SP, and gets drained fairly quick due to her burst mode.
|Leadership skill - Comet Protection|
[Shared] The Guide
All members HP limit +18%
|[Shared] Comet shield break
+50% damage against Elite shield
|Comet Crit - SS Rank
When HP above 80%, crit damage +40%
Combo Patterns Edit
Special Passive skills:
- Valkyrja Charge: Trigger on Basic Attacks and Branch Attacks. Every 12s gain a stun charge, next attack stun an enemy for 3s
- +125 raw Physical damage
- A Rank - Destroy elite shield deal 1485 Physical damage
- SSS Rank - 40% chance to stun enemy, duration 2s
- Axe Kick + 1125 Flame damage against unbroken elite shield
- On trigger Evasion skill create Spacetime Fracture for 3s
- All members gain 5 EP when trigger Evasion skill
Tag-in - Comet Burst: Switch character
- On successful interruption stun enemy for 6s
QTE - Aerial Cyclone: Switch character when a enemy is floating
- Spacetime Fracture during QTE animation
- Last hit stun enemy for 5s
- When trigger ultimate, deal 2610 AoE Physical damage to nearby enemies and stun them for 5s
- S Rank - All members increase knockback resist, defensive +100%
Dormitory Story Edit
- White Comet is the 3rd generation Valkyrie Armor, the design concept is [general all-field combat armor], only the B or above rank Valkyrie can be used. Equipped with jet propulsion and military goggles, it is a basic armor for most operations.
- The Burst Mode - A system in which Houkai energy furnace can be released several times more powerful than the original supply rate and greatly enhance the armor combat capability in a short time. In this state, the propeller will remain open at all times, and golden lines will appear at the armor joints. The start button of the system is located in the V-shaped crystal structure of the neck, and can also be unlocked by a preset voiceprint command. The command set by Kiana is Neko Charm.
- Schicksal Valkyries will be required to write down their own customized rules for armor on a form before actual armour production. Kiana's White Comet suit has been added the elements of cats and five-pointed stars in various places but she said that she does not seem to particularly like these two things and it was just under the force of Himeko.
- This is the first valkyrja all players receive in the beginning of the game.
- Although it is the 3rd generation Valkyrie Armor, it's actually the preparation of the 4th generation Valkyrie Armor. In the design, the 4th-generation Armor will be directly worn outside the 3rd-generation Armor. If there is no 4th-generation Armor to worn, the user can use Houkai reactor through "Burst Mode" to upgrade the outfit to 4th-generation Armor.
- This outfit is required before wearing the 4th-generation Black Technology Armor "Knight-04 Moonlight" as she isn't a S-rank Valkyrie.