|"Hey! You're not supposed to be here! You're going to ruin the surprise!"|
|The following section contains spoilers.|
In order to investigate the truth about her father's death, Himeko accepted the invitation of Theresa Apocalypse and joined the Valkyrie forces of the St. Freya Highschool the following year.
Houkai 3rd Plotline
Becoming a Valkyrja
Because Himeko doesn't have Houkai resistance from birth, she was transplanted with artificial stigmata developed by Schicksal. As a result, her body is now able to equip the Nexus Armor but at the cost of her lifespan.
2 years after her father's death, Himeko participated in the Houkai Fighting Strategy Unit Training Program - Valkyrja's first recruitment, and became the first batch of Schicksal's commando Valkyrja at A-Rank. She also joined the Valkyrie Assault Squad, commanded by Ragna, who became Himeko's close friend, teacher and influenced her fighting style with greatsword.
In 2010, the Valkyrie Assault Squad was nearly annihilated in a mission. Her teacher, Ragna, also died in that mission. The Squad was disbanded never re-established.
Nuclear Fusion Armor
Nuclear Fusion Armor is the one of the many prototype god killer armors made by Destiny that improved overall durability and gives the wearer a high amount of electrical energy at the cost of own lifespan.
Himeko used this armor for the first time to fight against the 3rd Herscherr in the manga.
Xuanyuan Sword Incident
When she picked up the Xuanyuan Sword, she became a zombie controlled by the Houkai's will that was contained within the sword. Kiana managed to take down Himeko and reconciled the Houkai's will inside the sword using her pure soul.
- She has been said to only have one year left to live because Houkai power is slowly invading her body. Touching Xuan Yuan Sword would accelerate the body invasion process.
- Due to pronunciation difficulty, the name "Muryoutou Himeko" was replaced with "Murata Himeko".
- The 7th lawmaker from the last civilization looked strikingly like Himeko, similar to Professor MEI and Raiden Mei.
- Blood Rose's outfit design is originally a torn version of "Night Queen" outfit.
- When studying at the University of California, Welt Young was the teacher of Himeko, who seems to have a good impression of him.
- She earned The Degree of Master of Science Aerospace.