Damage type Edit
- Normal Physical damage
- Infinity Abyss / Dirac bleed
- Poison mist
- Lightning / Fire / Ice
- Magic/ Hex
Shield Damage (Hidden stat)Edit
- Damage to shield
Force power (Hidden stat)Edit
- Power to objects
Bonus Damage Multiplication Fomula Edit
- Base damage = [%ATK modifier * ATK points] or [Raw damage]
- Character Damage Multipler = (1 + All-damage) X (1+ Physical/Elemental Damage) X [Critical Damage (default is 2) ± Bonus Critical Damage] X [1 ± Attribute Restraint (0.3)]
- Target Damage Receive Multipler = (1 + Target Physical/Elemental Receive) X (1 + Target All damage Damage Receive)
Final Damage Multiplication Fomula Edit
Final Character Damage = Base Damage X Character Damage Multipler X Target Damage Receive Multipler X Stage Bonus Damage
Final Summon Damage = Base Damage X Target Damage Receive Multipler X Stage Bonus Damage
Force Power is depending on character attack velocity and weight.
Yamabuki and Divine Pray tag-in have highest force power in the game.
Shield Damage is based on at least 3 stats: Final Character Damage, Hit weight and Shield Damage Multipler
Shield Damage Multipler= (1 + Damage to shield)
Critical Rate CalculatorEdit
Critical Rate = [CRT/(Level*5+75)]*100 + Bonus Crit Rate
Burst mode change normal attacks into burst attacks.
- The only exception is Miko's ulti which issen count as branch instead of burst attack.
Differences between Physical and Elemental DamageEdit
- Can trigger critical hit unless crit rate is 0% (type disadvantage still trigger crit)
- Damage is reduced by DEF and physical Resistance
- Damage is blocked by physical shield except special AoE damage
- Damage is reduced by elite / boss passive shield
- Cannot trigger critical hit
- Damage is reduced by Elemental Resistance
- Ignores elite and physical shield