- Long distance attack
- Strong support skills
- Low EP ulti consumption
Strong points and weak pointsEdit
- She is useful in completing most of achievements.
- Easy controls.
- QTE does high amount of raw damage, powerful for new players
- As she was built as support, she lack of attack power in most builds.
- Boring and weak attacks.
- If other two Valkyries in the team are knocked out, it is hard for Chariot to stand ground as her QTE attacks are only support class and she cannot move or attack while doing the QTE rendering her vulnerable to enemy attacks behind or beside her. (Like Mechs who deal a lot of damage)
Chariot Skill SetEdit
Leader Skill - Reactive Armour
Team receive 28% less ranged physical damage.
Basic Attack - Heavy Particle Cannon
Charged cannon fire that deals greater damage with higher charge sequence.
Arm Switch: change ammo type depending on weapon or skill used.
Block attack once and interrupt attacker when charging. CD 6s, block 80% damage.
Uncharged attack ignite target, dealing 33 fire dmg/0.5s, duration 10s.
Basic Attacks +25% All-dmg against ignited enemies
Enter Void Dimension for short time to evade enemy attacks
Bronya can perform Forward/Backward Dash 2 times, cd 2s
+100% charge speed during Spacetime Fracture
Immediately launch a slam attack when tag-in
Ground Smasher deal 300% additional Physical damage.
QTE Attack - Supergravity Field
QTE attack at stunned enemy perform Ground Smasher with additional 100% Physical damage and create a Supergravity Field that deal 4158 Physical damage, knock up and Spacetime Lock all enemies on the field for 3s.
- One of Valkyrie uniform of Destiny East Branch, "CHARIOT" is a special style of Bronya.
Due to the special nature of Bronya, the Valkyrie uniform also has different mechanical styles compared to Kiana and Mei.
- Because of the influence of the X-10 experiment, Bronya lost her athletic ability and must rely on prosthetic action. After joining the St. Freya Academy, Schicksal also made some modifications to her prosthetic limbs, which enabled her legs to better integrate with Valkyrie armor.
In addition, although Bronya likes to float, she can actually walk.
- It is said that when filling out the custom form, Bronya didn't write any special requirements, so Theresa added some elements to the uniform for Bronya according to her own preferences. She welcomes this girl from Anti-Entropy and is able to grow happily in this school.
It turns out that the uniform designed by Theresa is perfect for Bronya - may be because the two are similar.